It’s here! Officially change of season time! Welcome to the Fall. Time of chilly nights, crisp mornings, sweaters, beautiful colours, pumpkins, apples, cinnamon and the cravings of some home made baked goods! (at least that last one if mine for sure)
We hope you had an awesome summer. We hope you all welcome the Fall with some excellent plans to get out and enjoy this amazing season.
A few things I want to try to do and post about are:
- Apples! The apple crop is apparently superb this year! So we will be posting some great apple recipes for sure.
- Fall hiking. Nothing like getting out to enjoy the cooler weather and the beautiful colours that are bursting out.
- Movies! The cooler weather always finds us spending a little more time inside maybe snuggled up to watch a movie over the weekends. We will give you some of our picks for this fall’s movie watch list.
- Fall drinks – Ok…we all know it is officially PSL season. How about some nice chai tea or even an apple cider?
- Beer…yes I said beer. Let’s explore some craft beers in honour of Oktoberfest!
We hope you join us and share our blog if you like what you read! Let us know what you’re doing for fun this Fall. We would love to hear it!