Spending some time purusing Instagram this week and thought we would share some of our fave accounts with you guys!
Going from Top going Left to Right ~
- The Burnt Tongue – Local soup restaurant here in Hamilton. Not only do they make an amazing variety of soups that cater to vegan and gluten free people as well as for the omnivorous, they have killer french fries.
- Henry Brown’s Small Batch Ice Cream – Local small batch ice cream shop that resides in the Hamilton Market. Delicious ice cream with some vegan options too!
- The Hamilton Farmers Market – Running since 1837, the Hamilton Farmers’ Market will give you just about anything. Locally sourced, straight from the farm produce and made baked goods, cheeses and meats.
- Donut Monster – Almost no explanation necessary. Local Donuts available Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at a number of different locations throughout Hamilton. Vegan options available every week. Best part of the week 😉
- Royal Botanical Gardens – The RBG is a 2700 acres botanical garden and nature sanctuary located in Hamilton/Burlington. Beautiful trails and gardens to explore.
- PieBird Farm Sanctuary – A warm and wonderful spot in Nippissing, Ontario. Enjoy the Bed and Breakfast or cottage rental while exploring this vegan animal sanctuary. Yan and Sherry are the most amazing hosts.
- Green Bar Hamilton – The pic is of their vegan version of the Starbucks Unicorn Frap! Best smoothies in town and the food is fantastic too! We go probably once a week for lunch or dinner 🙂 DEEEELISH!
- Esther The Wonder Pig – Is there any explanation necessary for this diva? Esther and her Dads live on an animal sanctuary in Campbellville, Ontario where they house many other rescues. We have volunteered a few times on the farm and are planning another ‘farm day’ for June!
- Merrys_end_of_Life – This instagram is a celebration of life with pictures taken and curated by Merry, who is dealing with the challenging disease of COPD. Merry is a local legend and her photos and positivity inspires us to live life to the fullest and enjoy the flowers along the way.
We hope you enjoy the little gallery of Instagram accounts we have put together for you!
Check some out and give some a follow if you like what they have to offer! AND while you’re at it, click on Crave__Life and give us a follow too!