Setting some Blog goals for 2017!
Well we are coming up on TWO YEARS that we have been sharing and blogging and chatting and reading with you all.
We have made some amazing gains here as far as our readership goes and we would love to share some of our goals over the next few months with you guys. We would also love your feed back on any changes you think we should make and also if there are any recipes or fitness items you would like us to focus on too!
Well the first three months of our blog back in 2015, (June, July and August) saw 1472 visitors to our blog. The same three months in 2016 saw 3864 visitors. That means we had another 2392 visitors the over the same time period, which is a 62% increase!
We have just a short list of 5 things we would like to do over the course of the next three months and PLEASE let us know what you think or if there is anything you would like to see.
- Increase visitors over the next 3 months by 30% from last years numbers. That would mean another 1159 visitors. I think we can accomplish this one by bringing you some great recipes and some interesting articles.
- Take more photos!!! I love visiting blogs where the pics are so bold a beautiful. We definitely want to add more visuals to our posts.
- Post at least 2 times a week. I would love to do 3 so we will try to do that but I think minimum will be 2.
- Spend at least 20 minutes per day purusing the blogs we follow. This one won’t be hard for me as the blogs we follow are awesome and I can easily get lost in them 😉
- Guest blog posts! This is something we would love to do. Not just a reblog but a ral guest spot would be awesome.
Well, this is our little list of goals to make for our blog. I will be posting my veganized coconut onion rings we made last night! Spoiler…they were delish. 😉